Camper Pack List
**Each camper will be limited to one carry-on sized luggage.
All campers will be provided with two camp t-shirts and a camp sweatshirt that they will be wearing during the week of camp. Please consider bringing long sleeves to layer under your camp attire since it gets cold in the mornings and evenings. Regular shirts/tops may be worn during free time.
Make sure to Pack Light! – All you need is your clothing and the basics so be sure to bring luggage that would fit in a carry-on for an airplane. Luggage will be stored on the bus, so we need to make sure there is enough room for everybody. Please plan accordingly.
– Dental floss
– Body wash
– Shaving razor (as needed)
– Beds and Blankets will be provided for you
– Undergarments (undies, bras, etc)
– Undershirt – to layer under your camp shirt
– A few regular shirts to wear during free time
– Closed toe shoes (sneakers, etc)
– Scarves (in case it gets cold at night)
– Hats (baseball and/or beanies)
– Backpack/messenger bag
– Reusable water bottle
– Cash for Coffee/Smoothie Bar